Beware of Joey and Tony from Blizzard Fence, Copiaque, NY.They showed us one type of fence material and installed a different one tellin g us this was the premium brand.

I found the same product(they left a label on one piece) in Lowes for half the money plus their installation is the worst ever !!! One rain storm and three sections fell down. I called their office and spoke to Lori who told us she handles customer service. It turned out that she is Tony's wife.

Tony called and yelled at us for upsetting her.At our seniors group we found several others who were taken for a ride and will spread the word.

Had an Experience with Blizzard Fence?

Comments

Buyer beware I used them a month ago Lori in the office and Donna are the worst customer service all they did was be rude to me and all I wanted was my problem resolved for a very very very very install they use no cement in the post all my post are loose I spent over $10,000 and they don't even care me and my wife work very hard for our money and look what we get garbage

New York City, New York, United States #778186

Do not buy from this company.Joey was my salesman and very unprofessional.

I believe I was also taken for ride regarding bait and switch, I bought too of the line vinyl fences from him.

While opening my gate a the wind took it mind you 10mph took it and brook the locking bar snapped clear off taking the fence with it.The only reason I bought from them was because of a recommendation,

I use these guys without checking the internet first, they are the worst.I wished I did some research first.

The job was poorly done and I'm scared that a strong wind is gonna knock it down.

They sold me top of the line material and I think they used the cheapest they can find.I am gonna to speak to a lawyer to see what can be done.

Blizzard Fence just did a job for my neighbor substandard work (they had to send Daddy back to fix it. then they had the nerve to place their advertising sticker on my fence and get abusive to my wife when ask to remove it.

This comment is not true.blizzard fence has been family owned since 1956.They are also well knowed in the fence industry they have an a+ ratting on the BBB.